Tuesday, January 16, 2018

The House on Foster Hill Book Review

Image result for the house of foster hill                                                                       The House on Foster Hill by Jamie Jo Wright is a fast-paced compelling mystery that kept me turning the pages. Right from the start you’re engrossed into two different story-lines, each one equally mysterious.
                I love a good mystery novel and one definitely didn’t disappoint. From the very first chapter I was invested into the story and characters. I love how Wright wove these two stories together, even though they were separated by a century, it was beautiful and seamless.
                The amount of creepiness this book had was outstanding and definitely added to the overall feel of the book.  I other words, it’s not a book you want to read alone in a dark, abandoned home.  But even if you’re reading this in the middle of bright beautiful day, it still can make the hairs on the back of your neck go up on edge. Who doesn’t like a nice a creepy read every once and while.
                I love Sherlock Holmes and something about this reminded me about the BBC mini-series.  So if you’re a fan of the man that lives at 221B Baker Street, then I have feeling you’ll really like this. I, for one, loved it.
I received this book from Bethany House for my honest opinion. 

No comments:

Post a Comment